My Supportive Followers...

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Wednesday {6.8.2014}...Daily Food Diary & Wednesday Weigh-in

Hello me lovelies

Sorry i have not been around but i have been so busy so over the next hour or so i am playing catch up with my daily food diary's so here goes!!

I got weighed and this is what happened...
Here's what my food looked like today on Extra Easy...
Breakfast
Missed

Dinner
Ainsley Harriott Aromactic thai cous cous {2 Syns}
Cucumber
Lettuce
Red onion

Tea
Missed

Supper/Snacks
Grilled chicken
Salad
Pitta bread {7.5 Syns}

Total Syns
9.5 Syns

Exercise
None

Thats all from me today me lovelies and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...