My Supportive Followers...

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Tuesday {12.8.2014}...Daily Food Diary

Hello me lovelies

This was yesterday food diary, hope it inspires you!!

Here's what my food looked like today on Extra Easy...
Breakfast
SW Overnight oats made with...
30g Porridge oats {HEB}
Mullerlight banana and custard
1 chopped banana
Cinnamon

Dinner
Ainsley Harriott aromatic thai cous cous excluding oil and butter {2 Syns}
Wafer thin ham
Red onion

Tea
Roast new spuds
3 Linda McCartneys red onion and rosemary sausages
Chicken
Beans

Supper/Snacks
Options Belgian choc ginger drink {1.5 Syns}

Total Syns
3.5 Syns

Exercise

Thats all from me today me lovelies and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...