My Supportive Followers...

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Monday {18.8.2014}...Daily Food Diary

Hello me lovelies

I recently decided to treat myself for doing really well on my journey so let me introduce you to Bertie my exercise bike...isn't he sexy!! Lol
Tonight i had a play on him and what i got ride he is!! Lol 
Results will follow!!

Here's what my food looked like today on Extra Easy...
Breakfast
2 sml ham and mustard omelettes
1 tbsp Hellmanns lighter the light mayo (0.5 syns) 
Raspberry & cranberry green tea 

Dinner
Tomato & herb Mugshot on the go 
2 flat peaches and a cup of sugar free juice 

Tea
2 sml jacket spuds with 2 tsp Flora lighter then light (1 syn)
30g finely grated cheese (HEA)
beetroot
Half pkt Ainsley Harriott Sundried tomato and garlic cous cous excluding oil & butter (1.5 syns) 
red onion 
2 tbsp Asda reduced fat salad cream (2 syns) 

Supper/Snacks
2 Alpen light bars (HEB)
Sml piece of chicken
Salad
Pitta (7.5 syns)
1 Tbsp Hellmanns lighter then light mayo (0.5 syns)

Total Syns
Exercise
That's all from me today me lovelies and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...