My Supportive Followers...

Sunday 3 August 2014

Friday...Daily Food Diary

Hello me lovelies
This post is really short because i didn't have a good day personal wise and food wise but i still wanted to share food diary with you!!

Here's what my food looked like today on Extra Easy...
Mistake on my 30g Cheddar isn't my {HEA} because i already had it and it should say {5 syns}

Breakfast
2 Weetabix {HEB}
Sweetener
Part of my daily allowance of 350ml skimmed milk {HEA}
Banana
Cinnamon

Dinner
None

Tea
Instant mash made up water
30g cheddar {5syns}
Salad Cream sandwich, roughly {18syns}

Supper/Snacks
Grilled Chicken
Salad
Pitta {7.5syns}

Total Syns
30.5 Syns

Exercise
None

Thats all from me today me lovelies and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...