My Supportive Followers...

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Wednesday Weigh-in and Daily Food Diary

Hello me lovelies

I have had another relaxing day today, just chillaxin in the garden with my kindle again soaking up the rays which was nice and it was so peaceful, thanks to the Wii because it kept the boys occupied but before i could relax i did my exercising on my Wii Fit plus and here's a little challenge i set myself...


As it started to get close to tea time my weekly sicky feeling started to kick all because it was weigh night, i go through this every week and not sure why just hope it will eventually stop...we'll see!!

Well i said it was my weigh-in tonight and here's my progress...


Yay!! It was a loss!! 
Just to let you know the sicky feeling soon went after getting weighed!!

As for my food diary, here's what food look like today...
Unfortunately i forgot to take a photo of my tea...oops!!

Breakfast
Apple and orange with sugar free juice

Dinner
Ainsley Harriott aromatic thai style cous cous excluding oil and butter {2syns}
Muller Light Greek style coconut with a hint of vanilla {0.5syns}
sugar free juice

Tea
Chicken, salad and pitta {7.5syns}

Snacks
None

Total Syns
10 Syns

Exercise
Wii Fit Plus - Step aerobics with 0.5kg dumbells and rhythm boxing for 27 mins and burned 211kcal

Well me lovelies thats all from me today, Thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your loss . Jess from IG @polkadot26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done girl , your doing great xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...