My Supportive Followers...

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Tuesday...Daily Food Diary

Hello me lovelies

Today has been a bit of a strange day i felt tired and really achy not sure why, anyhoo that meant exercise was out the window today but will be back on it tomorrow...i promise!!

Before i started this lifestyle journey i had a very strange eating habit of only eating maybe once or twice a day and that was on a night so when i decided to change my lifestyle i thought it would be best to make small steps along the way...one was joining Slimming World, two eating 3 meals a day, three was adding exercise in my life.

Now as you all know i joined Slimming World which is going fab, i started adding exercise into my life {only just i might add} but i was struggling on having 3 meals a day, i wasn't going to give up and kept on tackling this little problem...i am pleased to say that for the last 2 days it's been a little different and perseverance has paid off because i managed to eat 3 meals each day {YAY!!}

This is what my meals look like to today...

Breakfast
Muller light Greek Style smooth tempting toffee {0.5syns}
Apple

Dinner
Jacket potato with curry beans and leftover SW syn free pasta quiche

Tea
SW syn free chips with grilled chicken and peas

Snacks
2 x Alpine light Summer fruit bars

Total Syns
0.5 Syns

Exercise
None

Hopefully this is a good start and it will continue!!
Right me lovelies that's all from today i will be back tomorrow with my Daily food diary and my Wednesday Weigh-in :)
Till next time me lovelies...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...