My Supportive Followers...

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Tuesday....Daily Food Dairy

Hello me lovelies

How are we all today??

I have had another busy day which meant i missed my exercise today which i not happy with so in morning i will be on it and get it done...i thought i would be able to fit it in this afternoon but ran out of time before i had to take my sister dog to vets.
He had to be there for 3.40 pm and we was told the poor little pooch has eczema and needed to have antibiotics and steroid spray...it looked ever so red but tonight i popped around to see him and it didn't look so bad, phew!!

Today has been a good day food wise but to be honest i think i've had a good week but lets see what weigh-in says tomorrow night...oh and its taster night too!! Yay!!
Taster night is where all us slimmer's in our group will make something and bring to group so we can all have a try...its a right feast Lol

Right me lovelies enough of my waffle and here's what my food looked like today...
Breakfast
Coffee made with sweetener and part of skimmed milk allowance {HEA}
Muller light greek style coconut with a hint of vanilla yoghurt {0.5syns}

Dinner
Coffee made with sweetener and part of skimmed milk allowance {HEA}
Batchelors Thai sweet chili super rice {free}
Muller light skinny cappuccino yoghurt {free} 

Tea
Batchelors mild mexican super rice {free}
2 Quorn Beef style & sweet red onion burgers {free}

Supper/Snacks/Puddings
Muller light banana and custard yoghurt sprinkle with 1 Alpen light choc fudge bar {half HEB}
Alpen light summer fruit bar {half HEB}
2 Doughnut peaches {free}

Total Syns
0.5 Syns

Exercise
None

Thats all from me today me lovelies and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...